- Saving up for BEA
- Getting a summer internship I’m excited about
- Aspiring towards integrity. None of this “go with the flow” nonsense. I can’t anymore.
- Valuing time.
- Learning how to drive
- Reading a book a month.
- Getting the book blog active again.
- Developing a good work ethic.
- Integrating work and leisure, rather than separating the two so much that both feel like a chore.
- Wading past the white noise, and figuring out what I want for real.
- Doing what I want to do but if I find myself stuck somewhere I don’t want to be, getting the most out of it because you can get what you want out of things you don’t want, it is all in the mind, it is just less of 3.
Happy almost-new year 🙂